Tuesday 2 May 2023

Aftermath of my lecture to the Naval War College Nigeria

Sunday, April 30th, 2023: Receiving an official plaque sent to me by the Commandant of the Naval War College Nigeria, Rear Admiral S.A. Akinwande following my recent lecture to participants on NWC 7 which was titled "Campaigns of the Nigerian Civil War: The Bonny Landing".

The subject-matter of the lecture covered part of the module on Naval History.

I am grateful to Rear Admiral Ayo Olugbode (pictured) for bringing it to London while en route to the continent on naval business.

The plaque sent to me by the Commandant of the Naval War College Nigeria, Rear Admiral S.A. Akinwande, following my lecture to participants on the Naval Warfare Course.

NB.

Script for Lecture presentation of “Naval Campaigns of the Nigerian Civil War: The Bonny Landing” to the participants of Naval War College (NWC) 7 on the Naval Warfare Course at the Naval War College Nigeria, Calabar on Wednesday, April 26th, 2023.

© Adeyinka Makinde (2023).


No comments:

Post a Comment